Featured: US Large Cap
Factor Trends Consistent Across Markets
- Low valuation and dividend yield benefiting from strong performance in Energy and Financials
- Weak price momentum was the leading strategy for July
- Long-duration growth is still positive but not the leader
- Higher beta, smaller caps and high short interest indicate continued risk on
- Trends were largely consistent across US Small and International Small. All charts can be accessed in the FULL REPORT.
Please contact Derek Tubbs at CornerCap Institutional for any questions or feedback: 404-445-5117.
Access to report DISCLOSURES.